|To Luc and his team: Thanks a lot for the excellent preparation carried out by you.
We managed to establish a number of very valuable contacts on the NAV Techdays 2011 and were impressed by the visitor’s expertise.
Kerstin Sieckmann - NETRONIC
what is the concept
NAV TechDays is the name of a new conference, organized by mibuso.com.
The goal of this conference is to offer 2 days full of – technical only and highly relevant – sessions, related to Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV.
- Administrating NAV '7.0' with Windows PowerShell 2.0
- High-Quality Test Automation for NAV Applications
- Developer Tools
- Form Transformation
- Integration (CRM connector, Webservices, Windows Phone 7, ...)
- .NET and NAV Interop
- Partner-ready Software: how to build software for others to maintain
- Reporting story in NAV '7.0'
- RoleTailored Client Add-ins, Visualization & Charting
- Tools & tricks that make NAV development easier and more organized
- Understanding Keys & Indexes with Dynamics NAV & SQL Server
The conference is targeted towards:
- All Microsoft Dynamics NAV developers (working for Microsoft partners or customers, freelancers, trainers, ...)
- Technical decision makers, Project managers, IT managers
- Metropolis Business & Communication Center
- The conference fee is 340 EUR (+ 21% VAT) for the 2 days.
A seperate ticket can be purchased if you only want to attend the evening reception on Thursday.